IES Abroad Benefits
ES Abroad offers competitive salaries and benefits including:
- Group medical* insurance effective from date of hire
- Group dental* and vision* insurance
- 403(b) plan offered with TIAA-CREF or Fidelity, including employer matches after one year of employment
- Flexible spending program (Section 125k) for medical spending, dependent care spending and parking/transit
- Paid vacation, sick and personal days
- Life and AD&D insurance, including the opportunity to purchase additional coverage
- Long-term Care insurance
- Long-term Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
*IES Abroad extends these benefits to the same-sex and opposite-sex domestic partners of our employees (subject to eligibility criteria).
Benefits listed are available to full-time employees and are subject to change. Limited benefits are also available for qualifying part-time positions.